So what’s the news today… can you read my nails??! i mean the newspaper??… what!!
Newspaper nails are cute and cool right?! When i first saw this i really think its cute and i was very amazed!(Like how did that happened) And i thought that it is so hard to make but when i saw a tutorial.. it’s just a piece of cake!!
Okay here’s just a quick tutorial of Newspaper nails. You will need…
White nail polish, Top Coat, Newspaper, Alcohol, Container.
- First, paint your nails with the white nail polish as a base for the newspaper nail. And let it dry.
- Next, when the base polish is completely dry.. put some alcohol to your container(you can just use the cover of the alcohol if you can’t find any). and dip the newspaper on the alcohol. Leave it for 5-10 seconds.
- Then, take the newspaper soaked in alcohol and put it on the nails. Press it for 10-15 seconds so the ink/letters will be transfer to your nails.
- Peel off the newspaper. If there’s remaining little pieces left of paper on the nails you can just clean it by using the alcohol, just gently rub it.
- Lastly, put some top coat. And your done!!
(You can use any color just pick light color so that the letters are still readable. But mine i used white nail polish since its my first time doing it, and i think white will look more like a newspaper but you can use any color you want! And you can also use water if you don’t like alcohol because alcohol can dry our nails.)
Simple as that you can now have a newspaper art nail! Hope you enjoy trying this cute and cool nail art like i do! Hopefully this is helpful.